2007年9月13日木曜日

Hajimemashite! Watashi wa Max Dreyer desu. Baajinia daigaku no ninensee desu. Senmon wa Ongaku desu. Baajinia no Charlottesville kara kimashita.

Welcome to my Japanese 101 blog! I will try to do most of it in Japanese but since we have only just started my vocabulary is quite limited. Currently I am trying to figure out using hiragana on the computer so I can write this properly! Can anybody help me with that? I tried to go to microsoft.com but they say I have to use microsoft office to download the 'japan pack'. Sore wa takai desu ne!

Doozo, yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

4 件のコメント:

本屋 さんのコメント...

どうぞ宜しくお願いします。

Actually, typing in Japanese should be pretty easy. First go to Start, then Control Panel. Then goto Regional and Language options (maybe different for different versions of windows). Under languages, click detail and there should be an add keyboard option. Scroll and look for Japanese Microsoft IME and add it. Then apply changes and an icon should appear on the task bar on the right-hand side. It should say EN. Click it to switch between EN and JP. You can also right click it and click restore language bar for more options.

Sorry if this is confusing. I'm trying to remember how to do it in Windows XP since I have Vista. Hope you find this useful and I wish for you to do well.

本屋 さんのコメント...

I suppose I should do a little advertising. Check out my blog at

http://honyachan.blogspot.com/

There is link to a useful tool you can download that should help tremendously with reading/writing Japanese.

kristine さんのコメント...

hi max,

haha. i got the same exact two comments on my blog... weeooo.

happy friday!
kristine

eudora さんのコメント...

hi Max! Don't worry too much about posting in hiragana, sensei said we can write in English too, for now!
see you on Monday!