2007年10月7日日曜日

So currently kanji is actually not as hard as I expected it to be - it takes a bit of work but it is actually not as terrifying as I thought it might be. The real difficult bit of this chapter is the grammar stuff - mainly particles I think. I understand when to use the different particles but it is sometimes hard to tell if I need a particle at all. Anyway, I am sure I will figure it out.

I just got back from a roadtrip my friend Charles and I took. We went to Richmond to visit Katie again, and then down to Williamsburg to visit my brother at William & Mary - he was throwing a party with the theme '100 years of solide dudes', which turned out quite nicely. Williamsburg seems like a boring town though, so I'm glad I went to UVa. I'm spending the rest of the weekend studying, catching up on reading, and working - though a few friends and I recently got some golf clubs at goodwill and are probably going golfing tomorrow, which promises to be fun.


2 件のコメント:

Sara G さんのコメント...

Hey Max, yea william and mary is in a boring town and I have a friend who i met up with yesterday from high school who goes there and apparently there's a party called "uva for a day" which is where everyone dresses snobby and preppy because that is the stereotype of us. LOL i thought that was hilarious considering iv met you and caleb and alot of other people who don't fit that stereotype at all. Oh well I guess their only source of fun down there is to mimic our school jk. I love my girl megan who goes there who wears pearls more than i do lol. As far as the particles in japanese class i know what u mean, i have trouble keeping them straight too. I think if i can make up little neumonic devices I'll be ok.

Max さんのコメント...

Yeah my brother told me about those parties too. Some time I want to go to them and be the only UVa student there. Actually at this party I tried several times to get a wahoowa chant going, to no success.