2007年10月11日木曜日

TEST

Oh no. Oh goodness. I have been studying for this test all tonight and I wonder if it will help. Maybe I am stressing about it too much and I am going to make myself blank out when it comes time. Maybe right now I am just rationalizing reasons not to keep studying. Maybe I need to sleep. But I can't anyway, other things to do. Goodness me, what a funny life we lead.

So this どようび I am doing a film project with some friends. The concept is make a film in 二十四hours, you get the topic at ごご九時, write the script, shoot the film, edit it, and turn it in at ごご九時 am the next day. And then a grammar sheet on げつようび! Awright, who needs sleep. Spanish students, I bet.

I also think I figured out hiragana and katakana, but I have to restart my computer first so we will see. Here's hopin'.

Edit: as you can see, I have figured out ひらがな and かたかな。

9 件のコメント:

kristine さんのコメント...

film project sounds like fun!!!

how did you study all night though? maybe i should study more like you because i'm so lost when i try to...

Unknown さんのコメント...

Well, for one thing not literally all night, but more like sporadically for a while (review sheet, rereading the chapter, etc. interspresed with doing other things.) Mainly I was worrying about it. But I think I did ok.

Sara G さんのコメント...

hey i study alot too i dont know how much it helped though.

bob_bru_19 さんのコメント...

I here you, sir. Hope it all went over well for you.

graff さんのコメント...

cool, glad to see you figured out hiragana katakana. (it's awesome isn't it, i feel like a secret agent or something) I hope you did well on the test!

Rachel さんのコメント...

my friends did that project here in new york! their film turned out great. is there any chance you'll put it online so i can see it? im super interested in film.

Max さんのコメント...

yeah it's gonna be on the apple website when they put them up on the 19th, i'll post a link

kristine さんのコメント...

how'd the movie go?!!

we're in the same group, but we already comment on each others stuff anyway!

Max さんのコメント...

It went pretty good it is totally ridiculous though. It is basically totally silly and incomprehensible. I just don't know what people are going to think of it.